Become an Exhibitor
GROW YOUR COMPANY’S SALES AND LEADS
Make the smart decision to exhibit at AGG1. You’ll be part of co-located World of Asphalt and AGG1, that continues to grow exponentially, winning accolades throughout the industry by offering world-class educational programming and an award-winning exposition.
As an exhibitor at AGG1, show your target market that the aggregates industry and their search for solutions and equipment for their projects are your focus. You’ll gain valuable industry connections, new prospects, increased sales, and much more.
Interested in exhibiting?
World of Asphalt and AGG1 2022 space sales officially open January 2021! Please submit a request for an application.
Please review the complete Rules & Regulations.
Included in your exhibit space cost:
- Material Handling including:
- Unloading and reloading of all crated shipments from all trucks.
- Delivery of machinery and crates to exhibit stands from marshaling area(s) and pick up of same machinery and crates at the close of the Exhibition.
- Removal of all cleating and blocking on inbound shipments, including materials where required.
- Handling of inbound and outbound shipments of exhibit materials to the convention center or any other exhibit areas used for the Exhibition.
- Operators for self-propelled equipment and planking where required.
- Spotting of exhibitor’s machinery or products for the initial installation only as the equipment is delivered to the exhibitor’s stand, and provided an exhibitor representative is present during the initial placement.
- Exhibit crate removal, storage and return to exhibit stand at the close of the Exhibition.
- General cleaning of all exhibits including the vacuuming or sweeping of carpet/floor, emptying of wastebaskets before the opening of each Exhibition day.
- Basic searchable online directory listing
- New Products and Technologies listing (most visited attendee page)
- Perimeter Security of Halls
Not included in your exhibit space cost:
- Exhibitor registration badges (these must be purchased separately)
- Furnishings or carpet
- Lead Retrieval
- Electrical or other Utilities
- Internet Services